Liberal – adj.:
1) of, pertaining to, based on, or advocating liberalism, especially the freedom of the individual and governmental guarantees of individual rights and liberties.
2) favorable to or in accord with concepts of maximum individual freedom possible, especially as guaranteed by law and secured by governmental protection of civil liberties.
3) favoring or permitting freedom of action, especially with respect to matters of personal belief or expression:
a liberal policy toward dissident artists and writers.
4) of or relating to representational forms of government rather than aristocracies and monarchies.
5) free from prejudice or bigotry; tolerant:
Yeah… that’s me. If you spit the word as if it’s offensive…I KNOW where you stand as a person.Follow me on social media... You know you want to!